McDonald’s ® and Uber Eats ® Celebrate Thanksgiving Eve by Offering Chance to Win One Year of Free Late-Night Cravings Through McDelivery®
Customers can also enjoy a deal sweeter than pumpkin pie with $0 delivery fee from Thanksgiving Eve through Cyber Monday
Thanksgiving Eve is one of the most popular nights of the year to hit the town with old friends. Late nights out lead to late night – and next day – cravings, and since the food in your parents' refrigerator is saved for the holiday feast, McDelivery with Uber Eats has you covered. Starting on Thanksgiving Eve and running through Cyber Monday - November 27th through December 2nd - customers can order McDelivery with Uber Eats with a $0 Delivery Fee*.
But the fun doesn’t stop there. To help celebrate Thanksgiving Eve, McDelivery with Uber Eats is giving customers a chance to win the ultimate Late-Night Grand Prize—a year of Free Late-Night McDelivery with Uber Eats, and a Late-Night Weekender Bag filled with next day essentials to ensure you’re feeling your best:
- A year of Free Late-Night McDelivery with Uber Eats – awarded as an Uber Eats promo code – satisfies cravings after a big night out.
- Even if the bedrooms are all spoken for and you’ve been assigned to the couch, you’ll be feeling cozy with your Hug It Out Pillow and This Night’s a Wrap Blanket.
- The McDelivery Meal Tray keeps your late-night meal within the confines of your bed – no World Famous Fries® lost to the floor!
- Display your Do Not Disturb Door Hanger to keep early-bird family members at bay while you catch up on your beauty sleep.
- If the Door Hanger doesn’t do the trick, block out the morning kitchen commotion with the Sleep Well Eye Mask and Ear Plugs.
- The only thing that could get you to tumble out of bed is grabbing your Next-Day Tumbler, which keeps your beverage elixir either piping hot or refreshingly cold.
- Your Cold As Ice Pack will help you keep your cool among the family hustle and bustle.
- After you’ve worked your muscles mashing potatoes, get back into relaxation mode in your Thankful for the Massage Chair.
In addition to one grand prize winner, McDelivery and Uber Eats will also award fifty additional winners with a Late-Night Weekender Bag and essentials. For a chance to win, from November 27 – December 2 tweet the McDonald’s menu item(s) you’d love having delivered by Uber Eats to satisfy your late-night cravings, tagging #McDelivery, #Sweepstakes, @McDonalds, @UberEats**.
So, forget about accidentally digging into the prepped Thanksgiving food in your fridge and satisfy your late-night cravings with McDelivery. Simply download the Uber Eats App for $0 Delivery Fee from Thanksgiving Eve through Cyber Monday.
For more information on the sweepstakes and how to enter, visit .
*The discount will be applied automatically to the customer’s account and will expire at 11:55pm PT on 12/2/2019. The offer is valid for a $0 Delivery Fee. Taxes and a Service Fee still apply. A Small Order Fee of $2 applies to orders under $10. Offer may not be combined with other offers. See the Uber Eats app for details.
**No Purchase Is Necessary To Enter Or Win A Prize. A Purchase Will Not Improve Your Chances Of Winning. Void Where Prohibited By Law. Entry requires a valid Twitter acct. and Internet access. McDelivery® with Uber Eats® Late-Night Sweepstakes begins 12:00:00 a.m. ET 11/27/19, ends 11:59:59 p.m. ET 12/2/19. Must be resident of 50 U.S./DC 18+. Submit an original Tweet or reply to Sponsor’s invite Tweet on Twitter (280 characters of less) about the McDonald’s menu items you love having delivered to satisfy your late-night cravings. You must include the hashtags #McDelivery #Sweepstakes and tags @McDonalds and @UberEats in your entry. Post from your personal Twitter account, no shared, corporate or organization account allowed. 51 prizes available, Total ARV: $19,610.95. Odds of winning determined by number of entries received. Subject to Official Rules at Sponsor: McDonald’s USA, LLC, 110 N. Carpenter St, Chicago, IL 60607.