McDonald’s Global Headquarters Restaurant Updates International Menu Items with Favorites from India, Sweden, Switzerland, Malaysia and Belgium
New Menu Items Include Veggie Muffin from India, Big Tasty from Sweden, Chicken Tasty with Bacon from Switzerland, Twister Fries from Malaysia and Dessert Parfaits from Belgium
CHICAGO – June 6, 2019 – McDonald’s global headquarters restaurant in Chicago’s West Loop continues to bring new customer favorites from around the world.
Customers can enjoy new global menu items from India, Sweden, Switzerland, Malaysia and Belgium.
This round of the global menu features:
- Veggie Muffin from India, a breakfast sandwich with a toasted and buttered English muffin, a slightly spicy spinach, corn and cheese patty, topped with a slice of American cheese.
- Big Tasty from Sweden, a one-third pound beef patty with three slices of Swiss cheese, three slices of Roma tomatoes, shredded lettuce and fresh slivered onions, topped with a smoky ‘Big Tasty’ sauce, on a toasted sesame seed bun.
- Chicken Tasty with Bacon from Switzerland, a lightly breaded chicken patty with three half bacon strips, shredded lettuce, three slices of Roma tomatoes and fresh slivered onions, topped with a smoky ‘Big Tasty’ sauce, served on a sesame seed bun.
- The Manhattan Salad from France, a mix of lettuces, baby kale, romaine and spring lettuce topped with grape tomatoes, dried cranberries and sliced apples, served with choice of crispy or grilled chicken and a breadstick; offered with Bleu Cheese dressing or your choice of dressings
- The ‘I’m Greeking Out’ Salad from Canada, a mix of premium lettuces, topped with sliced cucumbers, red pepper strips, crumbled feta, seasoned couscous, herb and garlic pita chips, and a choice of sliced grilled or crispy chicken; offered with Greek dressing or your choice of dressing.
- Twister Fries from Malaysia, potatoes cut into long, curling twists, coated in a seasoned batter and served crispy and hot.
- Dessert Parfaits from Belgium, McDonald’s vanilla, chocolate or twist soft serve layered on the top and bottom with your choice of hot fudge, caramel or strawberry sundae toppings, and topped off with whip cream.
In addition to the rotating global menu, the restaurant also serves up classic menu items including the Big Mac, the new fresh beef Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Chicken McNuggets and McDonald’s World Famous Fries. Additionally, the restaurant offers delicious Latin American-style desserts including crunchy sugar cones topped with creamy soft serve available in vanilla, chocolate or twist varieties, as well as other sweet treats from around the world.
The more than 6,000-square-foot restaurant is one of the latest McDonald’s Experience of the Future (EOTF) restaurants designed to dramatically transform the customer experience with modern designs, self-order kiosks, table service, mobile order and payment, McDelivery with Uber Eats and enhanced hospitality. The restaurant also features outdoor seating, and an ever-changing wall map with Golden Arches that illuminate when an item from a specific country is featured on the menu, and An Australian McCafé area serving up expertly brewed coffee crafted by McDonald’s trained baristas.
Located at 1035 W. Randolph St. the restaurant is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
McDonald’s is the world’s leading global foodservice retailer with over 37,000 locations in over 120 markets. Over 90 percent of McDonald’s restaurants worldwide are owned and operated by independent local business men and women.