Celebrate National Video Game Day with McDelivery, Uber Eats and Ninja
In honor of National Video Game today, McDonald’s and Uber Eats have partnered with gaming super-star Ninja to help fans eat and game just like him.
To celebrate the holiday, McDelivery is:
- Partnering with legendary gamer Ninja for the ultimate sweepstakes
- One lucky winner will get Ninja’s full tech setup, including the computer, headset, monitor, keyboard, mouse and mousepad that Ninja games with.
- To enter the sweepstakes, simply tweet the McDonald’s meal you want delivered with Uber Eats and include #McDelivery, #sweepstakes, tagging @Ninja, @McDonalds, and @UberEats.
- Offering $0 delivery fee today on all McDelivery with Uber Eats orders
- To take advantage of the $0 delivery fee for McDelivery with Uber Eats, simply download the Uber Eats app and the promo code will already be applied – no crazy stunts or minimum purchase required.
Be sure to check out Ninja’s livestream today at 12pm CT to win his full gaming setup and check out how he fuels his game nights with his favorite, craveable menu items from McDonald’s, brought right to him through McDelivery with Uber Eats.
Offer applies to $0 delivery fee only. Taxes and service fee still apply. Small order fee applies to orders under $10. Limited to one per user, per restaurant at participating McDonald’s. Offer may not be combined. Offer expires at 11:55 pm PT on 07/08/19. See the Uber Eats app for details. Value menu and promotional pricing not valid for delivery. Delivery prices may be higher than at restaurants.
No. Purch Nec. Ends 11:59:59pm ET on 7/14/19. Residents 13+ of 50 United States and DC.